$157.00 – $370.00
American Racing VN515 Polished
American Racing Torq Thrust II, 5 spoke, one piece cast aluminum wheel.
For more information http://www.americanracingwheelsinfo.com/American_Racing_Torq_Thrust_II.htm
Back to https://jdwheels.com/product-category/wheels/american-racing-wheels/
OUR LIMITED WARRANTY PROMISE
To the fullest extent recognized by the laws of the state where the wheel was purchased, American Racing issues this limited warranty to define the rights of the purchaser, and limit American Racing liability, with regard to warranty claims.
American Racing warrants that our wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. Customers are specifically directed to the American Racing Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines, supplied with the wheel. Failure to comply with these instructions shall void this warranty.
Except as specifically set forth below, American Racing warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of one year from retail purchase.
- American Racing warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of one year.
- American Racing warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of two years.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel Pros warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 90 days.
- In no event shall American Racing be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warrant is not applicable if:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the American Racing Consumer Information and WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines;
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
American Racing products are not designed to be used with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied and/or approved in writing by American Racing. Use of any accessory or adapter not manufactured by American Racing voids this warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer from whom the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. “Should the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer. Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the original retail purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
14×6 -2mm (3.5" BS), 14×7 +0mm (4" BS), 15×4 -25mm (1.5" BS), 15×6 -6mm (3.25" BS), 15×7 -6mm (3.75" BS), 15×8 -19mm (3.75" BS), 15×8 +0mm offset (4.5" BS), 15×10 -44mm (3.75" BS), 16×7 +0mm (4" BS), 16×8 -11mm (4.07" BS), 16×8 +10mm (4.89" BS), 16×8 +8mm (4.81 BS), 17×7 +0mm (4" BS), 17×8 -11mm (4.07" BS), 17×8 +25 (5.5 BS), 17×8 +8mm (4.75 BS), 17×9.5 +46mm, 17×9.5 +8mm (5.56), 18×7 +6mm (4.25" BS), 18×8 +0mm (4.5" BS), 18×9 +0mm offset (5" BS), 18×10 +6mm (5.75 BS), 20×8 +0mm offset, (4.5" BS), 20×10 +6mm (5.75" BS)
5×4.5/114.3, 5×4.75/120.65, 5×5/5×127, 5×5.5
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.